University of Utah Health
The addition of Brigham Smith, MD, as a member of the medical staff at Mountain West Medical Center is part of the broader affiliation strategy with the University of Utah Health.
Dr. Smith obtained his medical degree at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. He then went on to do a residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Utah, followed by two fellowships in both general and interventional cardiology at the University of Utah.
Dr. Smith specializes in general and interventional cardiology which diagnosis and treats a number of conditions including:
- Coronary Artery Disease Medical Management
- Intervention of Chronically Totally Occluded Arteries
- Invasive Assessment and Management of Advanced Heart Failure
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Valvular Heart Disease Medical Management
Dr. Smith's Education and Training:
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT - Internal Medicine
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT - General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease)