Samara Lazernick, MD, graduated Cum Laude from Old Dominion University in Virginia with her BS degree in Chemistry. She later received her Medical Doctorate from Eastern Virginia Medical School and completed her OB/GYN residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Lazernick served as president of the Wilderness Medicine Club and started MedWAR at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Following her residency, Dr. Lazernick moved with her family to Lake Point in 2012.
Her goal is to provide complete obstetric and gynecological care for each stage of her patient’s lives from routine obstetric and preventative care to hormone replacement therapy and minimally invasive procedures.
She provides the full spectrum of maternity care and gynecological services for women of all ages.
- Pre-natal care and delivery for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Yearly Exam
- Breast exams
- Menstrual irregularities
- Pelvic pain management
- Uterine fibroid management and treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Abnormal Pap Smear evaluation and treatment
- Ultrasound diagnostics on the premises
- Urinary problems
- Vaginal infections
- Evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
One-on-One with Dr. Lazernick:
Dr. Lazernick's Education and Training:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University-Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Board Certified
Getting to Know Dr. Lazernick:
Dr. Lazernick lives in Lake Point, UT with her husband and three young boys. She also has two young adult step-children. Family time is very important and she loves to go on outings and explore the beautiful surroundings Utah has to offer. In 2008, Dr. Lazernick cycled across the USA in Ride for World Health to raise awareness of health-care access, poverty and disease, infection disease and Women's and Children's Health.