Dr. Cashmore's specialty is General Surgery. He graduated from George Washington University in 1996 and completed a residency at the University of California in Irvine in 2005. He served in the US Air Force as a general surgeon at Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo, New Mexico. He also worked in both Heber and Mt. Pleasant, UT as the sole provider of general surgery and endoscopic care. Dr. Cashmore is one of two certified surgeons in the State of Utah to perform the Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication.
Dr. Cashmore specializes in the following areas:
- Skin Lesion and Cyst removal
- Colonoscopy and Endoscopy
- GERD/Heart Burn – TIF Procedure
- Wound Care
- Breast biopsy
One-on-One with Dr. Cashmore:
Dr. Cashmore's Education and Training:
- George Washington University, Washington DC
- University of California, Irvine, California
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
Getting to Know Dr. Cashmore:
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children - especially playing sports with his kids. He also likes politics and reading.