Rebekah Aldridge, PA-C, MPAS, is a Physician’s Assistant at the Grantsville location. She received her Bachelors of Science in Biology in 2006 and worked as an EMT at Gold Cross Ambulance for 6 years during her undergraduate studies. She received her Masters of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Utah in 2009. Rebekah then started serving the community of Grantsville at the clinic. She specializes in Family Practice for all ages, including women's health.
Her goal in medicine is to provide the highest quality medical care and build long-term relationships with her patients. She communicates openly and honestly, embraces change, provides compassion and empathy, while customizing an individual healthcare plan for each patient.
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health
One-on-One with Rebekah Aldridge:
Rebekah Aldridge's Education and Training:
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Physician Assistant Studies
Getting to Know Rebekah Aldridge:
Rebekah resides in Erda and enjoys spending time with her kids and husband, who works as a fireman in Salt Lake County. She enjoys reading, gardening, and traveling and loves to watch football, cheering on the Denver Broncos.