Julee Kimball, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, graduated from Weber State University with her nursing degree in 2015. She began her career at the University of Utah Hospital in Internal Medicine, as well as Highland Care Center as a Registered Nurse. In 2016, Julee began working at the Mountain West Medical Center as a full-time Emergency Department Nurse. After about 1.5 years in the ER, she transitioned to the facility’s Risk Manager and stayed in that role until becoming a Population Health Nurse for Mountain West Medical Group in April 2021. In August 2021, Julee graduated with her Master of Science in Nursing from Maryville University.
Julee has a passion for caring for patients as individuals and not just treating their conditions or disease. She is eager to take on new patients and specializes in Family Practice for all ages, including women’s health. Julee strives to provide comfort, evidence-based care and compassion to all of her patients. She is excited to serve a community that has cared for her and helped shaped her into the person she is today.
She diagnoses and treats patients’ conditions, from simple ear or sinus infections to chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Julee will see a range of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain, urinary tract infections and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- High blood pressure management
- Minor office procedures, such as toenail removal
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Onsite x-ray
- Skin biopsies
- Smoking cessation
One-on-One with Julee Kimball:
Julee Kimball's Education and Training:
- Weber State University
- Maryville University
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Getting to Know Julee Kimball:
Julee was born and raised in Grantsville, UT. She is married and has two children. She enjoys traveling, anything Disney (especially trips to Disneyland), eating out, going to movies, being with her family and singing at the top of her lungs.