Meena Aserlind, MD, is an OB/GYN at Mountain West Medical Center. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering at Clemson University in South Carolina. She then went on to receive her Doctorate of Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina. She completed her residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. Dr. Aserlind joined the Mountain West Medical staff in the summer of 2018.
She offers quality prenatal and gynecological care to her patients and has an interest in providing care to adolescents, but loves all aspects and stages of women's health including adolescent, child-bearing years, through to menopause.
Bringing a child into the world is a wonderful personal experience. Dr. Aserlind can guide you through your pregnancy journey with prenatal care and help you on the big day with vaginal or cesarean delivery.
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Prenatal Care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- Vaginal, Cesarean, or VBAC Delivery
- Annual Well-Woman exams, including pelvic and breast exams
- Contraception and Family Planning, including IUD insertion and tubal ligation
- Evaluation of pelvic pain
- Treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Treatment for Basic Infertility
- Pelvic surgery
- Treatment for Painful or Heavy Periods
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Hormone testing
- Menopause Care and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Treatment for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Female Health and Wellness
One-on-One with Dr. Aserlind:
Dr. Aserlind's Education and Training:
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program, Miami, FL
Getting to Know Dr. Aserlind:
Dr. Aserlind and her husband live in Lake Point. In her free time, she loves to spend time with her husband in the great outdoors, which is what led them to reside in Utah. She enjoys skiing, hiking, scuba diving, and tennis. She also loves to travel to historic places, and has been to the ruins of Pompeii, Chichen Itza, and Russia for the World Cup! She’s a Clemson football fan. Dr. Aserlind is proficient in medical Spanish.
Mountain West Medical Group Women's Care
196 East 2000 North
Tooele, UT 84074
Mountain West Medical Group and Mountain West Medical Center are independent affiliates.